(OG-219R) RAPID FIRE RANGER
- QUALITY BLADE: Cryogenically Treated & Extremely Sharp Japanese AUS8 Blade, the Cryo Treatment will Keep Your Blade Extra Sharp for a Longer Duration & Additional Corrosion Resistance
- LAY LOW: Non-Reflective Black TiNi Coated Plain Edge Blade, "TiNi" is short for Titanium Nitride, Increases Durability, and is Extremely Scratch and Peel Resistant, It's Applied to Our Steel Through a Process of Plasma Deposition in a Complete Air-Sealed Vacuum, Bottom Line, TiNi a Tough Low Profile Coating.
- PRICE POINT: Compare our Rapid Fire Series to Some of the Larger ZT Folding Knives (Zero Tolerance Knives), High Quality without the High Cost
- LIGHTNING QUICK: Spring Assisted & Snappy, Super Fast One Hand Deployment, Deploy from Your Left or Right Hand
- SOLID: Tough OD Green G10 Handle with Egonomic Comfortable CNC Scales & Oversized Tight Grip Design
- MILITARY GRADE EDC: Perfect for Law Enforecement, Military, Camping, Hiking, Survival, Prepping or Just to Look Badass Opening a Box
- SIZE & WEIGHT: Blade length is 3.75 inches, width is 1.25 inches at the widest point, the handle is 4.75 inches measured at full length (and closed), the grip portion of the handle is 3.75 inches, profile is .4375 inches. Weight: 6oz -100% Money Back Guarantee
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My wife bought me this one a few months ago. It is now my second OG rapid fire knife. Love the green handle and black blade. I now carry this one every day. As with my other OG knife it was very sharp right out of the box. The knife holds an edge extremely well. I use this to cut just about everything. The quality that you get at such a great price is hard to believe. I really like the rapid fire feature it locks securely in place.
I can’t say enough good about the 2 OG knives that I have.
Thank you OG for making quality knives at an affordable price.
I bought 2 rapid fires. One was a gift for a friend one is my edc knife. I am loving the knife except for 1 small issue. One of the body screw seems to be stripped out. :( Other than that the action is smooth, the lockup is about half way. Other than the minor issues I am very happy with the knife. It has a very good feel in the hand and I don't notice it in my pocket at all.