Returns for unused products are accepted, as long as they are initiated within 30 days of receiving your order. You must complete a Return Request, and receive approval before shipping your return or your return will not be accepted.
A Return Request can be completed in Your Account. After you log into your Off-Grid Knives account, click on 'Orders', click on the order with the item you want to return, at the far right there will be a "Return" link. Fill out your Return Request. Please allow up to 3 business days for approval. If approved, you you will receive an email with a paid shipping label.
In most cases you will be provided a pre-paid shipping label. The item must be brand new and unused, including the original manufacturer product packaging.
- You must pack and seal the return Off-Grid products with proper protection and security. The shipping packaging must be suitable to protect the contents, product boxes and products inside. If the shipping and packaging material is not sufficient with the weight of the products, this may cause the contents to fall out during transit, this is not our responsibility and we will not refund you should this occur. We recommend using a box and proper shipping tape when shipping contents over 1 pound and using bubble wrap around the product boxes. Once we receive the item we will issue a refund minus the cost of the return shipping label and restocking fee. Returning an item with a used product showing ware and usage, damaged product box or missing packaging, will incur additional fees. Your refund will be issued in the same form of payment we received.
Email Return Request Info Needed:
1. Order Number
2. Product Name and/or Model Number
3. Quantity Purchased, Quantity to Return
4. *Reason For Return. Please be as detailed as possible as to why you are returning.
5. Condition: Ex. New With Original Box, New Without Box, Used, Defective, Wrong Item