- NEXT LEVEL BLADE: Razor Sharp & Cryogenically Treated, This Blade is Cooled to -321 Degrees Using Liquid Nitrogen, Same Process Used by the US Military and SOG Knives, Improves the Wear Resistance of the Blade Steel Giving You a Ultra High Level Performing Blade
- RAPID FIRE: Lightning Quick Blade Deployment with One Hand Using the Flipper Trigger or Dual Thumb Studs
- TOUGH AS NAILS: Compare to ZT Knives (Zero Tolerance Knives), High Quality without the High Cost, Light Weight & Super Strong Build, Ergonomic OD Green Scaled Handle Keeps a Tight Grip in All Weather Conditions, Made To Take Abuse
- MILITARY GRADE EDC: From Top to Bottom Inside & Out this Flipper Knife is All Quality with Quad Belt Clip Mounting Tip Up/Down Left or Right, Lanyard Hole, Perfect for Every Day Carry or Camping Off-Grid
- SIZE & WEIGHT: Blade length is 3.75 inches, width is 1.25 inches at the widest point, the handle is 4.75 inches measured at full length (and closed), the grip portion of the handle is 3.75 inches, profile is .4375 inches. Weight: 5.8oz -100% Money Back Guarantee
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
another winner,,,Off Grid does not disappoint!
probably the best quality knives for this price...why look elsewhere when You can buy off grid,,,looking forward to some new styles,,,I own 6!
Off grid knives are my new favorite. Strong and sharp. After owning one for two weeks I just bought another.
My new edc. I was carrying a BM and a ZT at times. I would switch between the two of them. Now they are put away and only carry the OG 220S. The rapid fire assisted opening is great. The blade locks into place with no movement. The blade was extremely sharp the day I received it and It holds an edge. Being a mechanic I use it for cutting just about everything.
The knife is surprisingly light weight and easy to handle; it doesn’t slip in my hands. I really like this one. Thanks OG for producing a well made product at an affordable price.
I typically buy BM & Spyderco, but OG looked interesting and the few reviews I read were positive. And they’re considerably less expensive... for now. I’ve had it a few months and am very happy. It was very sharp out of the box and appears to be well made. Bigger than I expected, but still makes for a good EDC.
I bought this knife expecting it to be so-so. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and fit n finish. 4 position clip is perfect for any carry position. It opens with minimal pressure. Locks open very positively. The blade is scary sharp from the factory. I am demanding on what I expect from an EDC knife. This meets my expectations and probably exceeds them. You will not regret buying an "Off Grid" knife.
I wonderful knife for the right price. Performs well. Razor sharp and very sturdy. The flip is a little stiff at first but becomes looser as you use it. Would recommend the knife to others.