Their words, not ours...
"...it is comparative to zero tolerance and I think it's better too, very sharp, get one before they're too much." -Mark
"I have countless pocket knives from Cold Steel, Benchmade, Kershaw, Gerber, Boker, Spyderco, MicroTech, Zero Tolerance, WE, Tops, Ruike, Real Steel, Ontario, Kizer, Case, and more. With that being said this really carries it own when compared to them. If you can’t afford a $400 dollar knife but want the durability and quality of one then go ahead and purchase this Off-Grid knife!" -Tallguysc
"Same quality of a zero tolerance! Awesome knife!" -Elvin-Ron C.
"This knife is fantastic for edc. Compares to my Benchmade and Zero Tolerance. Smooth open assist and light weight but strong! Don’t hesitate to purchase." -Aaron Greene
- NEXT LEVEL BLADE: Razor Sharp & Cryogenically Treated, This Blade is Cooled to -321 Degrees Using Liquid Nitrogen, Same Process Used by the US Military and SOG Knives, Improves the Wear Resistance of the Blade Steel Giving You a Ultra High Level Performing Blade
- RAPID FIRE: Lightning Quick Blade Deployment with One Hand Using the Flipper Trigger or Dual Thumb Studs
- TOUGH AS NAILS: Compare to ZT Knives (Zero Tolerance Knives), High Quality without the High Cost, Light Weight & Super Strong Build, Ergonomic OD Green Scaled Handle Keeps a Tight Grip in All Weather Conditions, Made To Take Abuse
- MILITARY GRADE EDC: From Top to Bottom Inside & Out this Flipper Knife is All Quality with Quad Belt Clip Mounting Tip Up/Down Left or Right, Lanyard Hole, Perfect for Every Day Carry or Camping Off-Grid
- SIZE & WEIGHT: Blade length is 3.75 inches, width is 1.25 inches at the widest point, the handle is 4.75 inches measured at full length (and closed), the grip portion of the handle is 3.75 inches, profile is .4375 inches. Weight: 5.8oz -100% Money Back Guarantee